Candidates should follow below mentioned Tips to crack RBI exam:-
Focus on your Goal, Regular Reading of Syllabus topics, News papers & Selection Oriented preparation only helps you to crack this exam.
• Begin with Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude & after finishing these parts focus on Other Parts.
• Study Topic wise. Take one topic at one time & do new questions on that topic to make it your power in exam.
• After Reading all syllabus- Take your time to revise important topics related to exam. In Revision practice focus more on the Topic which are your weak point. Pay less attention to Topic you well prepared.
• Mock Tests- After you complete syllabus, give Mock Tests with Honesty & time duration of 2 Hour. It helps you to guide towards your weak points. In last five days focus on your weak points.
• If possible try to give online mock test, it take you proper feel of exam & you can Manage your time for solve the questions.
• Only High Scoring Marks takes you to your final Goal. So give exam taken this point to count.
• In the Examination Hall make strategy according to your preparation. Take that section which is your strength & less time taking. Pay attention towards time during solving questions.