i'm persuing 3rd year of me.. and i am very intersted in cosmos what can i get from isro

what can i do after complete my btech for job in isro

2 Answers
1-2 of  2
2 Answers
  • Start preparing from this day. as you are 3rd year you can easily crack isro if you start preparing from now. my suggestion is that you can join m.e or m.tech as soon as your ug is over so that you will have experience and more time to concentrate on isro preparation (if you need long time) or else you can schedule 3hours daily for preparing and solving problems of gate and isro questions asked so far till date. you should be familiar with bsnl questions also because bsnl contains most of the objective questions which wouldn't appear more in gate. you can easily crack isro if you know the methodology of solving question asked so far in gate bsnl drdo and isro. you shouldn't blindly know the answer. you should know the method of solving it. you can easily crack isro written exam by this method. for cracking interview you need to know everything in three subjects and you should put it in your cv. you have your own choice to select those subjects. learn some important date of launch and about launch vehicle for your own confidence. and you should know nook and corner about everything you put in your cv.

• After you complete your B.Tech in CSE/ECE/Mech. Do the following
    Please make sure your basics are good in 2–3 core subjects of your domain. Brush up your skills.
    Buy a Gate syllabus book, prepare well for Gate exams, ISRO exam is inline with Gate exam though less tough. Paper will come from the Gate books only. Clear the exam and then next step is Interview
    Improve your presentation skills, try to answer basic questions on subjects of your choice for example if someone ask you what is difference between microcontroller and microprocessor. How will you answer it ? Prepare such things in advance and be very confident

indian space research organisation (isro)
Practice Mock Test
indian space research organisation (isro)