IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Prelims: Registration, Admit Card, Exam Dates

When will the registration window open for IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1, what are the exam dates for IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Prelims and Mains?

1 Answer
1-1 of  1
1 Answer
  • IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Prelims: Registration, Admit Card, Exam Dates

IBPS has invited the application from all around the country for the recruitment on Officer Assistant, Scale I, II and III posts in Rural Banks. The notification for 2020 has been released for posts on June 30, 2020, by IBPS. The application form window was available from July 01, 2020, and the last date to apply for the recruitment exam is July 21, 2020. IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Application Form.

The online IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Prelims Exam will be conducted on September 12-13, 19-20, 2020. There will be a Pre-Exam Training for the Prelims Examination that will be a 5 days training available from August 24-29, 2020. The candidates are required to download the call letters for the PET from August 12, 2020.

The candidates can find the exam from the difficulty level point is easy to moderate; the recruitment exam is from the 2 sections, Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude. The time frame dedicated to the exam is 45 Minutes. There will be a total of 80 Questions asked in the recruitment examination, IBPS RRB Officer I Exam Pattern.

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is the mainframe for selection of the posts of Banking posts, the candidates before applying for the Regional Rural Banks should check the mandatory requirements for the concerned posts, IBPS RRB Officer I Eligibility Criteria.

A quick glance over IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Exam Dates:

1.       The notification for 2020 has been released on June 30, 2020.
    2.       The application window was opened from July 01, 2020, and the last date to submit the application is July 21, 2020.
    3.       The candidates can download the call letters for Pre-Exam Training from August 12, 2020, onwards.
    4.       IBPS RRB Pre-Exam Training is scheduled from August 24, 2020, until August 29, 2020.
    5.       The candidates can download the call letters for the Prelims Examination afterwards.
    6.       The online IBPS RRB Officer I Prelims will be conducted on September 12 – 13 and September 19 – 20, 2020.
    7.       The result will be declared for IBPS RRB Officer I Prelims exam in the month of October.
    8.       The admit cards for the selected candidates from IBPS RRB Officer I Prelims will be available in the month of October.
    9.       IBPS RRB Officer I Mains Exam will be conducted on October 18, 2020.
    10.   The result for Mains Exam will be declared afterwards the successful commencement of the examination.
    11.   The final list of the candidates from Mains Exams will be called for the Interview for the final stage of the recruitment.

ibps rrb officer scale 1 prelims exam
Practice Mock Test
ibps rrb officer scale 1 prelims exam