IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multi-Purpose) Job Profile: Salary, Job Description, and Career Growth
The candidates are always keen on what is the in-hand salary, what will be the job description of the post, what is the scope of growth in the job post that the candidate is applying for. The RRB Office Assistant Post offers the salary between Rs. 19000 – 23000.
IBPS RRB offers maximum job security as that compared to the private banking sector.
The elaborated Salary Package for IBPS Office Assistant (Multi-Purpose):
The annual salary package for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant post is Rs. 1,80,000 – 2,28,2000, the allowances and perks are included as per the Government Rules and Regulations. IBPS RRB employees enjoy allowances such as Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Special Allowances, Travel Allowance, Pension Scheme, Medical Benefits.
The selected candidates will be designated for Multi-Purpose posts, so there will be an elaborated job description. The candidates will be on a probation period for about a year in the Rural banks. The work as the front-desk employees such as Accounts Department, handling the mails and such work.IBPS RRB Office Assistant Job Profile:
1. The candidate has to manage daily banking operations.
2. The candidate has to open and close the bank accounts.
3. The candidate has to manage the fund transfers.
4. The candidate has to handle the withdrawals, customer complaints, and inquiries regarding banking operations.
5. The candidate has to manage the mailing system and has to reply accordingly to the mails.
6. The candidate has to issue the bank related essential documents.
7. The candidate has to manage the receipts regarding the monetary instruments.Career Growth Opportunities for IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multi-Purpose):
The employees of Office Assistant are recruited for the Multi-Purpose tasks opening the gates for growth and promotions on a broad base. It is an entry-level job, so the career path is long for the employees. The employees can be promoted to the below-mentioned designations/posts in increasing order:
1. IBPS RRB Officer Scale I
2. Assistant Manager
3. Deputy Manager
4. Branch Manager
5. Senior Branch Manager
6. Chief Manager
7. Assistant General Manager
8. Deputy General Manager
9. General Manager
The Job Description and the annual salary varies according to the job posts after promotion. It is an appealing job for the Banking aspirants, check IBPS RRB Office Assistant Eligibility Criteria.
The candidates must ensure that they have a piece of complete knowledge about the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam pattern, Negative Marking, and Syllabus
of the Recruitment exam to enjoy the after benefits of the job post.