IBPS PO Main exam tips

How to prepare for IBPS PO Main exam?

8 Answers
1-8 of  8
8 Answers
  • Practice exam friendly online mock tests, previous year papers and sample papers.
    Qualifying IBPS PO Mains Exam is not so easy, It required lots of practice.
    Youth4work provides online mock tests, you can practice here and learn new concepts and cover your exam syllabus. You can compare here your rank from other aspirants preparing for IBPS PO Mains Exam.

• Tips to Crack IBPS PO Exam

Planning – It is a primary step for any of exam. If you do not plan your preparation for ibps syllabus for bank exam correctly, you make a terrible mistake. Through Study program, you will know that you complete all topics. And you can also give more time to your weak areas. Many students ask this question here “How many days required to preparing for IBPS PO?” it totally depends on your skills how much you want to make for it. So start as soon as possible.
    Time Management Tips for IBPS PO Exam – You should divide your time into all subjects. Pay attention more to your delicate items. It is a not best practice that you spend your most of the time on an individual topic. Plan for every subject topic checks the complete list of PO syllabus topics first. And time also plays a significant role in Exam also divide time correctly for all sections otherwise you will leave many questions for the exam.
    Step by Step Preparation – The Topic wise study is a recommended tip for IBPS PO toppers. You should focus on a single topic at a time Don’t follow multiple topics at the same time. Better Plan for IBPS PO Success is complete an issue completely and then go for next. 
    Update Yourself – Increase your four core skills (Reading, writing, listening and speaking). Don’t perform just like a reading machine you should have acted in all other activities such as Improve English Grammar, Reading Newspapers, magazines, Watching News channels and other General Knowledge/Current Affairs books enhance your overall awareness.
    Note – You are going to become a “Probationary Officer”. You should have known about it must read given articles on PO.

Follow Practice Makes Perfect Rule – You should have practiced with IBPS PO Mock test as much as you can in real time. And also, try model paper of PO exam to get exact idea about the exam + type of paper. This practice also clears your self-judgment for all subjects that how much you prepared for that.

• take BSC publication practice book which will help more

• which mock test we should bu??

• PRACTICE & solely PRACTICE:
    (i) Practice makes a man (or lady because the case might be) good. So build it a habit to daily follow queries.
    (ii) What I accustomed liquidate the previous couple of weeks was that I used to practice paper sets with a stop watch so analyze my performance and scores. Do practice ideas of every and each section.
    (iii) Instead of studying totally different subjects in isolation, it would be an honest idea to possess a bunch study. A study group of three to five friends can assist you learn new techniques and strategies.
    (iv) I used to daily practice three full length check within the last month before my communication.

TAKE MOCK TESTS SERIOUSLY
    (i) Mock Tests are the best thanks to check your performance.
    (ii) I accustomed attend MOCK TESTS in my coaching weekly and invariably used to analyze my score and performance in every section. I used to target clearing sectional bring to a halt and gaining high score too.
    (iii) Try to solve a minimum of two question papers daily because it can assist you realize any tough areas within the check papers that you simply have lined and want revision.
    (iv) High scores in Reasoning and Quant’s section can be obtained solely through time management and clear ideas. So, daily practice is needed to get perfection in these subjects.
    (iv) Mock Tests will conjointly assist you increase your speed in resolution the paper, along with sleek and straightforward movement across sections.

FOCUS ON TIME MANAGEMENT
    (i) the main weapon to crack IBPS PO Mains exam is that the correct Time Management.
    (ii) Time management and Question selection square measure 2 aspects that square measure a half of each IBPS PO Mains communication.
    (iii) Keep a STOP WATCH with you while you square measure resolution the paper.
    (iii) Make certain that you simply don't grind to a halt on any question and target researching all the queries within the section a minimum of once. Also, be careful together with your selection of the queries in every section. You are not below any compulsion to resolve all queries.
    (iv) Fix the TIME while attending papers. Make correct Schedule for your Study and follow it with passion.

FOCUS ON SPEED & ACCURACY
    (i) Dear aspirants speed and accuracy is what you need to clear the IBPS PO Mains communication. To perform well in Mathematics and Reasoning papers, speed and accuracy are a should.
    (ii) Choose the easier section like GK and pc 1st for finishing your paper with an excell

ibps po main exam
Practice Mock Test
ibps po main exam