Please give all the relevant information regarding Dmrc Delhi Metro Rail Corporation.
It is a national level exam conducted by DMRC for employment under various departments. It is held once in a year for a respective post.
Nationality / Citizenship: You should be an Indian Citizen.
Age of the candidate: Your minimum age should be 18 years
And Maximum age should be 28 years
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe - 5 years
Other Backward Classes - 3 years
There are different education qualification for different posts.
It is of 120 marks.
The exam can be both online and offline depending upon the post.
It is divided into two papers.
The first paper is of 90 minutes which consists of 120 MCQs for General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Knowledge of your discipline.
The second paper is of 45 minutes. It consists of 60 objective type questions of English Language.
Marking scheme: 0.33 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer and 1 mark will be allotted for each right.
You can check the whole syllabus in the link provided in the description.
How to Prepare?
· Plan your studies and prepare accordingly.
· Keep your concepts/basics strong.
· Attempt your paper smartly. Try not to lose marks in negative marking.
· Practice mock tests once you feel you are done with your syllabus. For mock tests, I would recommend you Youth4work prep tests. The link is given in the description. It contains a variety of questions which will help you to increase your knowledge and boost up your confidence. Practice as many tests as you can as “Practice makes the man perfect”.
· Keep yourself updated with current affairs
How to apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided in description.