what is the syllabus and exam pattern one needs to follow for BSNL Junior Accounts Officer?
Here is the exam pattern of BSNL exam:
· The exam is held in 2 parts first we have our online exam after these who clear exam will be selected for personal interview.
· The BSNL JAO exam is held in two papers which will comprise of 300 questions
· Paper 1 will consist of 150 questions for 150 marks. Total time limit for this exam will be 3 hrs.
· General Awareness and General English will be sections in this exam.
· Wrong answer will fetch you -0.25 marks.
· Paper II consists of 150 question of 300 marks with the time limit of 3 hours
· Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax & Commercial Law will be the section in this exam.
· The passing marks will be different for every category.
For more information watch our youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxsbMCvd94A