Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda is India’s International bank which offers various services such as Internet Banking, Mobile Banking , Loans etc. It is the second largest bank after the state bank of India. Every year, it recruits various candidates for different different posts. The selection process of bank of baroda involves online written exam, group discussion, personal interview and Psychometric Assessment test .One can register for the exam usually around june or july.
Now ,lets talk about Eligibility Criteria,
Pehle hm bat krte hain educational qualification ki, You must have a graduation degree with at least 55 % percent in graduation.
· Age Limit-apki minimum age 20 saal hni chiye or maximum 28 saal.
· For SC/ST ,ex-serviceman or domicile of J & k and persons affected by 1984 riots ,the age limit is extended to 5 years,
· for OBC it is extended to 3 years and
· for persons with disabilities,for general it is extended to 10 years,OBC-13 years and SC/ST-15 years.
Isme apke paas 200 multiple choice questions hte hain jo ki total 200 marks k hte hain.
Isme koi negative marking nhi hti.
Pura paper 4 parts min divided hta hai:
Pehla,General Knowledge-jisme 40 marks k 40 questions hte hain.
Dusra,Computer knowledge and logical reasoning,isme 75 marks k 40 questions the hain
Quantitative Aptitude ,50 marks k 40 questions
Verbal Ability,35 marks k 35 questions
Pure syllabus ka link apko description pr mil jyegaa
Tips and Tricks
· For reasoning, one can play games and solve puzzles .
· Keep Yourself updated with current affairs to score in General Awareness section.
· Keep your basics/Concepts clear for clearing interview round.
· Practice mock tests once you feel you are done with your syllabus.For mock tests ,I would recommend you Youth4work prep tests or you can even practice uaing their app “Prep Guru”.The link is given in the description.It contains variety of questions which will help you to increase your knowledge and boost up your confidence.Practice as much tests as you can as “Practice makes the man perfect”.
watch our youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98tgtNYEcYg&list=PLKQu-ix31TLIlXTbXzErLz9_1hkIZ6tAj&index=2