tips and tricks
1. Your English should be good as there are 30 questions for the English language.
2. First, attempt those questions first that you are sure of then attempt those questions in which you have doubt.
3. Read the newspaper to improve your general knowledge of yours.
4. As there is a negative marking attempt the paper wisely.
5. Practice the formulas as there are many questions of formulas.
watch our youtube videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU3yD8tKOhM&list=PLKQu-ix31TLJudSOjGKQvDGZBMpEbsnD9