CET ENTRANCE EXAM for B.ED COURSE

I m giving exam on base of B.A GRADUATION So please give me Questions of that level

2 Answers
1-2 of  2
2 Answers
  • Maharashtra MAH BEd CET 2019 - State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai invites applications from the interested candidates for the admission into B.Ed (Regular and Special Education) Course for the academic year 2019.

Maharashtra MAH BEd CET 2019

1. Government of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulatory Authority (ARA) as per the provision in Section 10 of Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015, (Here in after called the Act)
    2. The Online applications are invited for CET for admission to First Year of Two Year Full Time Regular Course in Education leading to B.Ed. (Regular)/ B.Ed. (Special Education) in the NCTE/RCI Approved Government, Govt. Aided, Govt. Aided Minority, University Managed, and Unaided & Unaided Minority Institutions/Colleges in the Maharashtra State
    3. The admissions to the following institutes will be based on the score of CET, provided they are approved and recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra and are affiliated to any of the Non-Agricultural University in the State of Maharashtra State:
    4. All Govt. Colleges offering B.Ed. Course
    5. All Govt. Aided Colleges, Aided Minority Colleges offering B.Ed. Course
    6. All University Managed Colleges/Institutes offering B.Ed. Course
    7. All Un-Aided Institutes/Unaided Minority Institutes offering B.Ed. Course, covered as per the Act

• Hello friends I'm providing you a test link which will help you in your exams preparation. Just click on the link given below-- https://www.prep.youth4work.com/Engineering/MH-CET-Test

mht cet
Practice Mock Test
mht cet