if I go to coaching class for whole 1 year.is it possible to clear iit JEE main advance and main ??

purpose

Your Answer

No, its totally depends on yourself. Many students crack jee ectrance exam without coaching and other resouse with help of self study only. I agree coaching institute play improtant role for craking entrance exam, but only for those students who can word hard and aggressive about study. Rest student fail. I am from Varanasi and in varansi many coaching institute for medical and engineering entrance exam preapation, but never seen coaching institute give 100% selection. He/she give 1-4% selection. At present time 98% coaching institute aim only earning money. Also there are many fake company come on online platform. He/she charge 3000-5000 enginerring and medical entrance exam. On the basis of my survey only 5% company valued jee main mock test and medical mock test rest fake and fraud company only earning money from students and good and affiliated program. So, before any offline or online program check each and every thing otherwise total waste of time and money.

jee main
Practice Mock Test
jee main