What is JEE Mains all about and what is the mode of exam?

Who conducts the exam and how many attempts can a student get?

9 Answers
1-9 of  9
9 Answers
  • ·         Jee mains me sirf do papers hai and bot are online (computer based).
    ·         Pehla hai BE/B.tech courses ke liye aur doosra B.Arch courses.
    ·         Both papers are three hour long
    ·         BE/BTech paper me 3 section hote hai – Physics, Chemistry and Maths
    ·         Each section has 30 questions.
    ·         Each question has equal weightage that is Positive 4 marks for correct answer and negative 1 mark for wrong answer.
    ·         The total marks for BE/Btech paper is 360.
    ·         B.Arch paper also has three sections – Maths, Aptitude and Drawing
    ·         It consists of 82 questions in which aptitude has a maximum number of questions which is 50, followed by 30 in maths and 2 in drawing,
    ·         Total marks for BArch paper are 390

Tips and Tricks
    ·         JEE mains is a high-level exam which is very tough and sometimes can have very tricky questions.
    ·         In papers ko attempt karne ka sabse easy way hai ki aap jis section me sabse confident hai usi ko pehle attempt kare
    ·         Aapke trigonometry ke concepts bilkul strong hone chahiye kyunki math section me kaffi trigonometry ke questions ke aane ke chances hai
    ·          Apko apne 11th ke aur 12th  ke pcm ke concepts thoroughly yaad hone chahiye.
    ·         Agar aap yeh decide nahi kar paa rahe ki apki kitni preparation hui hai to I suggest aap preptest de. Isse aapko pata chalega ki aap kin concepts me weak hai.

for more visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11vfNn5WaPg&t=1s

• The examination pattern of JEE Main 2019 has been release by NTA of their official website. JEE Main 2019 exam comprises of two sections viz. – Paper 1 and Paper 2 for the duration of 180 minutes (3 hours). Paper 1 which is completely online is applicable for the candidates seeking admissions to BTech programmes at IITs, NITs, IIITs and CFTIs, while JEE Main Paper 2 which is available online and offline is for aspirants seeking admissions to BArch programs at NITs, IIITs and CFTIs.

For more information, please visit Infomatica Academy

• Overview
    ·         Every Non med student has a dream to crack JEE mains exam and go to IIT’s, NIT’s for their higher studies so we at youth4work are going to guide you to the path of your dream collage
    ·         intro

Summary
    ·         Acronym for Joint Entrance Exam-Main
    ·         Entry level Exam given by 12th pass students to enroll in undergraduate engineering and architecture courses.
    ·         2018 tak it was conducted by CBSE but from 2019 it is conducted by National Testing Agency
    ·         Iska score bade collages jaise IIT, NIT, aur kuch government funded institutions in sabme consider kiye jate hai.
    ·         JEE main me pehle do type ke papers conduct kiye jaate the – offline and online, lekin 2019 se sirf online test hua karenge
    ·         Jee main me do paper hote hai. Pehla hai BE aur B.tech aur  doosra hai B.Arch jo ki architecture ki higher degree hai.
    ·         Students can opt to appear in either one paper or both

Eligibility
    ·         Jee main paper me age limit nahi hai.
    ·         Yeh paper sirf vo students de sakte hai jinhone 12 pass kari ho ya fir vo studends jo 12 ke exams me appear hone vale hai
    ·         Jee mains paper dene ke liye apke 12 me subjects jaise Language, physics aur maths compulsory hone chahiye aur other subject jaise chemistry, biology, bio technology me se koi ek hona chahiye.
    ·         JEE mains ka paper students lagataar 3 saal tak de sakte hai aur ek saal me do baar attempt kar sakte hai

Exam Structure
    ·         Jee mains me sirf do papers hai and bot are online (computer based).
    ·         Pehla hai BE/B.tech courses ke liye aur doosra B.Arch courses.
    ·         Both papers are three hour long
    ·         BE/BTech paper me 3 section hote hai – Physics, Chemistry and Maths
    ·         Each section has 30 questions.
    ·         Each question has equal weightage that is Positive 4 marks for correct answer and negative 1 mark for wrong answer.
    ·         The total marks for BE/Btech paper is 360.
    ·         B.Arch paper also has three sections – Maths, Aptitude and Drawing
    ·         It consists of 82 questions in which aptitude has a maximum number of questions which is 50, followed by 30 in maths and 2 in drawing,
    ·         Total marks for BArch paper are 390

Other points
    ·         Koshish kare ki aapke 12 me marks 80% ke above aaye taki agar kabhi esi situation aayi ki aapke score kisi bache ke saath tie ho gaye to apki rank aapke 122 percentage decide karegi
    ·         Ek student JEE main ka paper saal me do baar atempt kar sakta hai and un dono attempt me se jis attempt ka score jyada hoga vahi consider kiya jaaega
    Tips and Tricks
    ·         JEE mains is a high-level exam which is very tough and sometimes can have very tricky questions.
    ·         In papers ko attempt karne ka sabse easy way hai ki aap jis section me sabse confident hai usi ko pehle attempt kare
    ·         Aapke trigonometry ke concepts bilkul strong hone chahiye kyunki math section me kaffi trigonometry ke questions ke aane ke chances hai
    ·          Apko apne 11th ke aur 12th  ke pcm ke concepts thoroughly yaad hone chahiye.
    ·         Agar aap yeh decide nahi kar paa rahe ki apki kitni preparation hui hai to I suggest aap preptest de. Isse aapko pata chalega ki aap kin concepts me weak hai.
    Preptest dene ke liye download are hamara prep guru app jiska link description me Diya Gaya Hai

watch our youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11vfNn5WaPg&list=PLKQu-ix31TLJDCu-7HwX5S5XgKagXxTKG

• Hello,
    JEE Main is the first stage of IIT JEE exam which is conducted for the engineering. It is one of the toughest entrance exams of engineering.
    Earlier it was conducted by the CBSE but from 2019, it will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
    NTA has decided to organize JEE Mains twice a year in the month of January & April and only in online mode.
    Candidates who missed the chance to apply for the JEE Main January exam or not satisfied with their performance in it, can appear for the next session which is JEE Main April exam.
    Aspirants who qualify the JEE Mains exam can get admission in NITs, CFITs, IIITs and the other private engineering colleges.

• JEE Main 2019 Exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency which is known as “NTA” in short. This Exam is conducted twice in a year for the candidates who are interested in pursuing their career in B.Tech/ B.E/ B. Arch/ B.Plan etc. More than 85% Colleges and Universities fall under the JEE Mains 2019. Some of the top known colleges such as NITs, IITs, GFITs, and other Government and Private Colleges fall under the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). 

• JEE MAINS joint entrance examination is  an exam conducted by cbse (central board of secondary education) to regulate admission in NITS and IIITS, and many other central govt and state govt colleges and universites.The candidate who qualify this exam will becomes applicable for jee advance where you get the chance to get a seat in prestigious iits.jee mains exam consists of 90 mcq questions each question has weightag of 4 marks and -1 for wrong ans there would be 3 sections maths, chemistry and physics and the mode of examination was both online and offline but from next year it would be online only and their is a good news that they will give you 2 chances to give the exam means exam will be occur twice the year

• It is commitee which regulates admission in IIT'S and other colleges or regional board also considers it as a entrance exam for admission in college and there is two mode of exam one is written and other is online you select city of examination as per your choice

• In short, it is an exam for engineering students. By clearing this exam you can definitely get admission in some of the best colleges of the country. Mainly it is for IIT,NIT and IIIT, but other than that also many colleges prefer your JEE mains score alongwith the 12th score. It is a competitive exam so you get '2' chances to compete the exam. 
      If you prepare for this exam, your high school concepts must be very clear.

jee main
    Practice Mock Test
    jee main