i'm 4th sem cse student beginner to start preparation for gate so plz help me how to start?

m confused where i study ? nd how to beat all 20questions in mock test

4 Answers
1-4 of  4
4 Answers
  • Download all previous year question papers.
    Try to solve this Questions.
    Get Some Books Online or offline.
    solve MCQ questions from youth4works website. they provide all study material for us for preparing Gate Examination to all Streams.
    Search on google for gate study material.

GATE CS 2018-19 Syllabus
    Section1: Engineering Mathematics
    Section 2: Digital Logic
    Section 3: Computer Organization and Architecture
    Section 4: Programming and Data Structures 
    Section 5: Algorithms 
    Section 6: Theory of Computation 
    Section 7: Compiler Design
    Section 8: Operating System 
    Section 9: Databases
    Section 10: Computer Networks 

• Get a copy of previous year question papers if possible with solutions. Having a hard copy is very important and we are going to refer it again and again during whole preparation....Refer to syllabus and analyze the number of questions asked in each subject. As all subjects don’t have equal marks, few subjects are preferred over others. I mean few subject may have more questions asked in exam than others. ..Make a priority list of subjects based on marks or preference given it in previous exam

• watch ravindra sir video lectures if you want to crack gate.

• First of all , Get a copy of previous year question papers if possible with solutions. Having a hard copy is very important and we are going to refer it again and again during whole preparation....Refer to syllabus and analyze the number of questions asked in each subject. As all subjects don’t have equal marks, few subjects are preferred over others. I mean few subject may have more questions asked in exam than others. ..Make a priority list of subjects based on marks or preference given it in previous exams.

gate computer science (cs)
Practice Mock Test
gate computer science (cs)