HOW TO PREPARE!

HOW TO PREPARE! I have arrived in +1 and want to give NDA(1) of 2017( i .e in the month of April)....how should I prepare for that exam...give me some starter tips...plz...help.me..

1 Answer
1-1 of  1
1 Answer
  • hi priyanshu
    Here are some important tips and tricks for the exam:
    The candidates should plan a proper plan for the preparation and divided time for both papers
    The candidates should study with NCERT books for their preparation
    The Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry sections must be prepared from Class 12th books and Biology, Geography, History, Political Science, and Economics must be prepared up to Class 10th level
    The candidates have to know the essential concepts of mathematics as questions are asked in both forms: to complete the statement or to solve
    The candidates must remain a quick revision sheet for important mathematics points and formulae
    The English questions under the General Ability test focus on reading comprehension, basic grammar and vocabulary. The candidates must revise the basic grammar rules from a reliable source
    The English section for 200 marks is one of the most scoring sections in the NDA examination so it's important to prepare for it well
    The candidates must not wait for the last day and must work on their vocabulary from now. The candidates must work on their reading skills and must try to learn new words everyday
    Prepare for Part B of Paper II subject wise then revise topic wise also. The questions may not always be classified into the different sections so it's important you are ready for the questions.  
    The candidates must understand the Physics topics and concepts and also their practical applications
    For Chemistry, the candidates must know the basic concepts and classifications of elements, compounds and mixtures
    The candidates must be aware of the current situations and prepare for Environment Science and General Science
    The candidates must have a lot of knowledge of the India's struggle for freedom, Constitution of India and the political scenario of India
    Current Affairs is one of the most important sections for the entrance. The candidates must be well aware of the events that took place, at least five years ago
    The candidates must practice the sample papers in order to understand the pattern and the format of the question paper.
    The candidates can study from the specified NDA preparation books to aid themselves in preparation

nda
Practice Mock Test
nda