ELIGIBILITY FOR NDA EXAMS

LET ME KNOW THE ESSENTIAL CRITERIA AND ELIGIBILITY FOR NDA EXAMS AS PER CONDUCTED BY UPSC?

3 Answers
1-3 of  3
3 Answers
  • INTRODUCTION:-
    The National DEFENCE Academy is the joint services in which THE ARMY, THE NAVY, & THE AIR FORCE are trained together before they go on their pre-commissioning trainings. It is a national level entrance exam where the candidates are recruited for INDIAN DEFENCE FORCES & this exam is conducted twice a year, i.e. in the month of April,2017 & September,2017.
    It is an opportunity brought up by the UPSC{UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION} for the under graduate students where they can be filled with their dreams and can achieve greater heights.
    ESSENTIAL CRITERIA OR ELIGIBILITY FOR NDA:-
    Candidates applying for this exam should either be the citizen of NEPAL, BHUTAN, INDIA OR TIBETTAN who came to settle in INDIA before 1st January, 1962.
    The candidates should be unmarried and physically fit in all terms and has not withdrawn himself from the past trainings he has been into.
    The appliers should have passed 12th (10+2) from a registered school education belonging to a known university with the subjects PHYSICS & MATHEMATICS respectively. And the students who are applying for 12th  can fill the form of NDA.
    Applicants should be born after JULY 2nd 1998 but not after JULY 1ST 2001.

MOCK TEST FOR NDA

• I agree with you

• My answer is same which written by priya .

nda
Practice Mock Test
nda