Would the JEE Mains 2020 be hard because of the new pattern introduced?

Please let us know about the difficulty level of NTA JEE Mains, also share the link if possible

1 Answer
1-1 of  1
1 Answer
  • Hello JEE Aspirants!
    This time the change in JEE Main Exam pattern is of course for a reason. JEE Main was never easy for all but yes if number of questions are decreased candidates will have more time so the probability to score well in the examination may increase.
    Pattern has changed after a long time so surprise factor will surely be there.
    One thing which is still in student’s favor is they can check these things in January attempt.
    I mean if anyone unfortunately mess up the January session due to this, must appear for April Exam understanding the New JEE Main Paper Pattern.
    Yet highly qualified professors set the exam paper. they won’t let this top-notch exam to be qualified so easily.
    Now 15 questions are based on numerical which directly create a major difference as you have no option or assumption for it.
    Coming to the remaining 60
    Do not think now i will more than 2 minutes for a single question as per JEE Main 2020 Pattern, nay, another surprise to maintain the difficulty level would be merging up 2 or more than 2 concepts in the single question.
    i would ask aspirants to prepare like JEE Advanced for those 15 questions and to work on fundamentals a lot for the whole paper.
    Happy preparations.

ugc net exam
Practice Mock Test
ugc net exam