How can I make my career in travel and tourism (courses, colleges, etc.)?

Please explain your answer for better understanding of MGU CAT For School Of Tourism Studies?

3 Answers
1-3 of  3
3 Answers
  • I never thought about a career in this direction. Although I love to travel and take a lot of photos. Taking vivid and nice pictures has turned into a personal ritual. In this regard, I came across a really useful resource https://pueblosmexico.com.mx/aqui-estan-las-mejores.html I was able to simplify a lot of things for myself when I learned how to use a mobile phone for photo editing.

• Even as a student, I dreamed of working in tourism. But it never worked out. I always liked to travel to different cities and countries. Most of the time I travel by plane, and soon I will leave on my new journey. I managed to buy business class flights to Izmir and I am already packing my bags. I have never been there before, it will be interesting.

• If you plan to pursue a career in the tourism industry, Choose best college like MGU, then choose the course like Bachelor of Arts Tourism Administration, in which you can enroll after completing your high school. This course will help you gain theoretical as well as practical knowledge about the tourism industry, which will enable you to explore career opportunities in hotels, resorts, travel agencies, airlines as well as government tourism and immigration departments....

mgu cat for school of tourism studies
Practice Mock Test
mgu cat for school of tourism studies