Can someone please give me an overview of LUCSAT exam?

tell me every aspect plzz such as eligibility, exam pattern and some tips to crack it

1 Answer
1-1 of  1
1 Answer
  • LUCSAT an acronym for Lucknow University Computer Science Admission Test. Every year, LUCSAT is conducted to offer admissions to the aspiring candidates into various undergraduate computer science courses as offered by the university.  Candidates who aspire to follow computer science as a subject of their career can enroll in this prestigious university. and the course offered by it. 
    ELIGIBILITY
    10+2 or equivalent exam with Mathematics. Computer Science & Computer Application as a subject. 
    The minimum percentage is 50% for general and 45% for SC and ST candidates.
    Once these eligibility criteria have been cleared you  can sit for the exam.
    EXAM PATTERN
    The entire exam is divided mainly in to two main sections. The first part will include around 40 Questions. This will mainly involve questions from the following subject areas -
    Logical reasoning
    Numerical Aptitude
    English
    The second part will mainly include questions which will mainly cover the B.Sc (Computer Science) or BCA subject area.
    There will not be any negative marking involved in this exam.
    The total duration of the exam will be for about one and a half hours.
    There will not be any mark deduction for the questions which are left unanswered.
    TIPS AND TRICKS
    There is no negative marking. So just relax and study according to the prescribed syllabus.
    Attempt all questions and try to give quality answers.
    Set a time table to manage all subject and  give equal weightage to each and every spect.
    Lastly give a lot of mock tests so that you can train yourself to manage your time well.

To watch our youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_E6A116NZM

lucknow university computer science admission test
Practice Mock Test
lucknow university computer science admission test