GIVE ME FULL INFORMATION ABOUT GUJRAT CET?

can anyone give me full information about GUJRAT CET in detail

1 Answer
1-1 of  1
1 Answer
  • INTRODUCTION
    GUJCET is a state level exam, jo ki Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) conduct karwata hai har saal, for the aspirants willing to get admissions into various undergraduate engineering and pharmacy courses. Jo candidates successfully GUJCET qualify kar lete hai, on the basis of their marks they get admissions into various government, grant-in-aid and self-financed engineering institutions in the state. Iss exam k application forms har saal January ya February mein nikaale jate hai, or ye exam most likely April ya May mein conduct kiya jata hai.
    ELIGIBILITY
    Candidate applying must be a citizen of India. The candidate must be a resident of Gujarat. Agar aap ek bona-fide resident hai, but you residing in another state, toh bhi aap GUJCET k liye apply kar sakte hai..
    The candidates applying must have passed 10+2 (or equivalent) exam from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar/CBSE Delhi/CISCE New Delhi/NIOS/International School Board. Candidates appearing in their final exams are also eligible to apply. Agar aap B.Pharma courses k liye apply karna chahte hai toh you must have studied Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Maths or Biology as optional. You must have qualified your 12th with minimum 45% aggregate. Reserved category k candidates k liye minimum aggregate marks 40% hai
    EXAM PATTERN
    GUJCET exam is conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB), in offline mode.
    GUJCET ek pen and paper based exam hai. 
    The mode of language for this exam would be English, Hindi, and Gujarati.
    GUJCET exam ki time duration 3 hours, i.e. 180 minutes hai.
    Paper I will consist of Physics and Chemistry and will be conducted for 120 minutes.
    Paper II, 60 minutes k liye conduct hoga for Mathematics/ Biology
    There will be total 120 questions
    Iss exam ki marking scheme k accordingly, for every right answer 1 mark diye jayenge, or wrong answer k liye 0.25 marks deduct kiye jayenge
    TIPS AND TRICKS
    Iss exam mein total 120 questions honge, jo aapke 180 minutes mein answer krne honge
    Teen sections mein kaise effective time management karni hai, on the basis of weightage and time allotted wo aap various sample papers, mock test papers, or previous year question papers practice kar k seekh sakte hai
    Physics or chemistry section ko 120 minutes diye gaye hai, or Mathematics/ Biology k liye 60 minutes. Kaise har section mein each question k saath time allotment kar k every question on time kaise solve karna hai that is to be focussed while preparing for the exam.
    Kyunki iss exam mein negative marking hai, toh jab tak aap partially sure na ho toh kisi bhi question ka answer na kare.
    To watch our youtube video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFPs8P9WItw

gujcet
Practice Mock Test
gujcet