Can anyone please share exam pattern for CA Final exam?

What is the exam pattern for CA final exam ? In how many sections , the exam is divided into?

1 Answer
1-1 of  1
1 Answer
  • Exam pattern:
    According, to the new scheme the 70% of the paper will be subjective and remaining 30% will be MCQ’s. There is no negative marking. The medium of paper is Hindi/English. The total marks of this paper are 800 marks. 100 per paper.
    CA Final Group I:
    Paper 1: Financial Reporting (100 Marks)
    Paper 2: Strategic Financial Management (100 Marks)
    Paper 3: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics (100 Marks)
    Paper 4: Corporate Laws and other Economic Laws (100 Marks)
    CA Final Group II
    Paper 5: Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation (100 Marks)
    Paper 6: Elective Paper (100 Marks)
    Paper 7: Direct Tax Laws (70 Marks) & International Taxation (30 Marks)
    Paper 8: Indirect Tax Laws (100 Marks)

    watch our youtube video

Practice Mock Test