· All India Pre Medical Test now known as NEET or National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is a national level entrance exam conducted every year for admissions in MBBS & BDS Programmes.
· This exam started in 2013 and till 2018 this exam was conducted by CBSE but from 2019 it will be conducted by the National Testing Agency.
· A candidate must have a minimum age off 17 to be eligible for NEET.
Candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English as mandatory subjects in their 10+2 Grade.
General candidates Must have scored minimum 50% in both 10th and 12th grade.
· For SC/ST candidates this percentage is reduced to 40% and for PWD candidates a minimum of 45% is required.
· Candidates of Indian nationality, NRI, Oversees Citizens of India and students of Indian origin are eligible for NEET.
· NEET is offline exam that is in pen and paper mode.
· NEET exams has 180 questions with three section.
· These sections are Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
· Physics and Chemistry both have 45 questions and Biology has 90 questions
· For every correct answer 4 marks are rewarded and for every incorrect answer 1 mark is deducted.
Tips and tricks
· Prepare for NEET as per the given syllabus and also follow the exam guidelines.
· Prepare a proper time table for each so that you can study with full efficiency.
· Candidates must revise their school-based PCB concepts and also go through your NCERT books thoroughly.
· Candidates must practice previous years placement papers and mock tests to prepare well.
· Take online mock tests to know your strengths and weaknesses.
for more watch our playlist - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdDOVFWGjzo