NEET 2020 will be conducted in offline mode i.e. pen-paper based mode only. The following infographic indicates the paper pattern of the medical and dental entrance examination:
1. Students have to mark their responses on an OMR sheet.
2. The paper will have only multiple-choice questions.
3. 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
4. For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
5. 45 questions are assigned to Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, each.
The NEET 2020 exam
includes questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology syllabus of class XI and XII. Both Physics and Chemistry have 45 questions each. Biology has 90 questions divided equally among Botany and Zoology.