What is the Exams pattern of IC38 2018?

what is the syllabus of IC38 and what topics one should cover for it?

• Pallavi Gupta
  • Pallavi Gupta
  • |
  • 16 Apr
  • |
  • |
  • 1 Answers

It is an online examination where the results will be declared as you submit your test papers. The exam has 50 multiple choice Questions with the time limit of 1 hour, every right answer carries one mark with no negative marking. A person needs minimum 35% marks qualify for IC38 i.e. you need 18 marks out of 50 to pass this exam.

1. Common Chapters: It involves concepts like Introduction to Insurance, Customer Service, Grievance Redressal Mechanism, Regulatory aspects of Corporate Agency, Legal Principle of an Insurance Contract.
    2. Life Insurance: It involves concepts like What Life Insurance involves, Financial Planning, Life Insurance Products I & II, Applications of Life Insurance, Underwriting, Applications of Life Insurance, Documentation: Proposal Stage, Policy Condition I & II, Pricing & Valuation in Life Insurance and Payments under a Life Insurance Policy.
    3. Health Insurance: It involves concepts like Introduction to Health Insurance, Insurance Documentation, and Health Insurance: Claims, Products, and Underwriting.
    4. General Insurance: It involves concepts like Principles of Insurance, Documentation, Theory, and Practice of Premium Rating, Personal and Retail Insurance, Commercial Insurance and Claims Procedure.