What is the registration process for the IBPS RRB Prelim Examination 2018? Please explain me in simple steps. Also, what is the application fee that is to be submitted with the form?
IBPS RRB Application Form 2018
The registration process for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment 2018 is online and simple. All interested candidates who have understood the eligibility criteria can visit the IBPS official website to fill the application for the 2018 examination. The last date to fill and submit online application is 2nd July 2018.
Step by step process: How to Apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018?
· Visit the official website of IBPS
· Click on the "Click Here to Apply Online for CRP-RRBs Recruitment of Officers"
· After that, a new tab will be opened
· Click on the Apply Online link for your preferred post
· Enter your registration number and password (Login for already Registered Candidates)
· If you are the new user then Sign in after that you will get your registration number and password
· Enter all the required details and upload passport size photograph & signature
· After that, you need to verify all filled details and submit online application form
· Pay RRB Office Assistant application fee
· Save and Download application form
· Do not forget to take a printout of IBPS CRP RRBs VI application form
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018 Application Fee
· For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
· For General and OBC candidates: Rs. 600/-
The examination fee is payable online by the medium of net banking, debit card, credit card, etc.