Tips and Tricks for BPSSC Exam:
Candidates must attempt questions carefully, as there is negative marking as well.
Candidates must revise their concepts thoroughly.
Candidates must have a general knowledge of Bihar Statte.
Take online mock tests to know your strengths and weaknesses.
Candidates must practice previous year papers and mock tests to prepare well.
Tips and Tricks: BPSSC
With people applying for BPSSC is in Lakhs, it became really difficult to crack but all you need to do is follow these tricks and tips to succeed:
· Take Mock tests online to know your Strengths’ and Weakness.
· You must also have the full knowledge of Hindi like Sentence Structuring, Grammar, conjunctions and so on for that learn and practice along with it take Mock Tests every now and then.
· Have full knowledge of Verbal as well Non-Verbal type of exams.
· Must have the full knowledge of Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
· Should know about Mathematics well.
· Solve last years’ question papers in order to know what to expect and it will test your speed as well as accuracy.
· Wrong answers will have 0.20 negative markings.
· Prepare yourself with the timing of the exam so that you will able to finish well in time.
· Don’t be anxious and before going to examination hall eat properly, have proper sleep and just relax.
If you need good books and study material for the preparation of BPSSC Exam: