Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2020: Exam Pattern, Details and Previous Year Papers Download
Bocconi University conducts Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2020 for PGP courses. The exam is conducted multiple times in a year. Round 1 of the exam has been concluded on 20 November, 2019. The round 3 is the upcoming round and will be concluded on March, 2020 and round four will be conducted on 10 May 2020. The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university/institution. The exam will be of 70 mins having three sections- Verbal Reasoning, Numeric Reasoning and Inductive Reasoning.
BET Exam 2020: Important Dates
Eligibility for BET Exam 2020
Nationality / Citizenship: The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from recognized university/institution and must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks in all three of them.
The candidate can have the work experience of 5 years which is desirable but not mandatory.
BET Exam 2020: Exam pattern
Syllabus: BET Exam 2020
Geometry, HCF & LCM, Averages, Trigonometry, Algebra, Partnership (Accounts), Mensuration, Profit & Loss, Time-Speed-Distance, Ratios and Proportion, In-equations Quadratic and linear equations, Surds and Indices. Number system, Geometric Progression, Inequalities, Work and time, Percentages, Logarithms
Fill in the blanks, Verbal Reasoning, Sentence completion, Grammar, Syllogisms, Jumbled paragraphs, Para Completion and inference, Contextual usage, Foreign language words used in English, Reading Comprehension, Analogies, Sentence correction, Verbal Logic, Different usage of same word, Idioms, Para jumbles, Antonyms, One-word substitution
Blood Relations, Series, Proposition, Direction Sense, Coding-Decoding, Assumptions, Puzzles, Clocks and Calendars, Statements, Data Arrangement, Family Tree, Binary Logic, Seating Arrangement, Venn Diagram, Sets, Data Structures, Syllogism
Tips and Tricks for BET Exam 2020
· You need to finish 3 sections of BET Exam within 70 minutes, which means you need speed with accuracy in order to attempt 30-35 questions in total. The more you practice, the better chances you have of acing this exam.
· Remember negative marking is not a factor here. Therefore, try to attempt all questions.
· Manage your time properly; give appropriate amount of time to each section. Try to improve your time by practicing as many online tests as possible. Youth4work provides online mock tests will time limit attached to each question; this way one can learn to finish the entire exam within the time limit.
· Studying in a stretch for hours can be tedious and hard and also not so good. Therefore, try to study at several times in regular sessions during a day. This will make learning easy and fun, also you will have enough time to brush up the already studied topics in between intervals.
· It is very important to maintain proper health, so you don’t fall sick on the big day. Give your brain appropriate time to refresh itself. Don’t rush too much information into your head than its limit allows. Take it slow and steady. And get at least eight hours of sleep each night.
Youth4work Prep Tests
Online practice tests for competitive exams – are very unique and popular among aspirants. Aspirants can take self-designed mock-tests as well as practice for sections and topics separately. Youth4work’s unique and proprietary technology is helping lakhs of aspirants to reveal personal details on what are the strength areas of aspirants for any exam and also suggest how they can improve the performance.
Following are interesting insights from nearly lakhs of question attempts on BET practice tests on Youth4work. Every aspirant is rated on a Rating Scale. The ratings of the aspirants change with every question attempt.