CA EXECUTIVE - Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Question, Answer, time? PLEASE
There are total 2 Modules in CS Executive Course which consists of 7 Subjects carrying 100 Marks and 3 hours each:
>MODULE 1: It contains 4 Subjects:
- Jurisprudence, Interpretation & General Law like Constitution of India, General Claus Act 1897, torts act, administrative laws, IPC, CPC, RTI, ITA and more.
- Company law like share capital, charges, distribution of profits, registers & records, accounts, audit & auditors, directors, board & general meetings, securities standard board, mega firms and more.
- Setting up Business like company, start-ups, joint ventures, institutions for non-profit & NGOs, financial service organisations, Maintenance of records & registrars, compliances under labour laws, insolvency resolution process and more.
- Tax Laws like direct taxes, goods & services tax, indirect taxes, customs act and more.
> MODULE 2: It contains 4 Subjects:
- Corporate & Management accounting like financial accounting, debentures, share capital, consolidation of accounts as per companies act 2013, cash flow statements, ratio analysis, cost, methods of valuation and more.
- Capital Markets & Securities Laws like SEBI. 1992, mutual funds, primary & secondary market, depositaries act. 1996 and more.
- Economic, Business & commercial Laws like Reserve Bank of India, Foreign Exchange Management, and Competition act. 2002, property law, business law & anti-corruption law and more.
- Financial & Strategic Management like working capital, dividend policy, capital structure, strategic planning & analysis, security analysis and more.