What are the expected questions of HR round?

Questions for HR round?

4 Answers
1-4 of  4
4 Answers
  • The selection process usually consists of 4 rounds, so there are lot many questions.
    Written Test: Questions from aptitude, quant, domain etc.
    Programming Round: A problem has to be solved; write the code, execute it, get the solution.
    Technical Interview: Some questions from programming concepts, about final year project etc.
    HR Interview: Tell me about yourself, salary expectation, relocation plans, why IBM? etc.
    Some simplest programs that one can prepare are,
    WAP to print next to the last word of a sentence, WAP to remove the vowels from the input string, WAP to convert uppercase to lower case and vice versa of a given string or sentence, WAP to print the desired character from string, WAP to reverse a string etc.

• Here are some few Sample questions

1. What do you know about IBM?
    2. Why do you want to join IBM?
    3. Your field is very different from the field for which you have applied, why you have opted for IT field?
    4. What are your strengths?
    5. What are the projects you have taken up so far?
    6. Elaborate from one of your projects?
    7. Have you heard of IBM mainframes?
    8. What do you know about Cloud computing?

• You will may get ask following questions: 1)What do you know about IBM? 2)Why do you want to join IBM? 3)IBM needs people those who are genuine, sincere, and frank, not liars like you tell me frank If you lied, I will not consider it, as you finally told the truth and I will select you. What do you have to say for that? 4)What are the projects you have been working? 5)What is the relevance of your project and mechanical engineering? 6) What are your career goals? 7)You are the poor performer in the batch and all the remaining students/employees are excellent performers. What will you do then? etc

• In this round, some HR asked very common questions while some takes this round as a technical one. But I am sharing some very common questions that may be asked in the HR round:
    ·         Tell me about yourself?
    ·         What is your knowledge about IBM?
    ·         Why you want to join IBM?
    ·         Give one reason to hire you?
    ·         If we hire you then how you have contribute to your project?
    ·         Do you have any questions?
    These are the sample kind of questions. You can prepare them but do not restrict your preparation with these questions.

ibm
Practice Mock Test
ibm