Tips or Tricks for JEE preparation

Share how you prepare for JEE mains...or some crazy tips?

19 Answers
1-19 of  19
19 Answers
  • ·         JEE mains is a high-level exam which is very tough and sometimes can have very tricky questions.
    ·         In papers ko attempt karne ka sabse easy way hai ki aap jis section me sabse confident hai usi ko pehle attempt kare
    ·         Aapke trigonometry ke concepts bilkul strong hone chahiye kyunki math section me kaffi trigonometry ke questions ke aane ke chances hai
    ·          Apko apne 11th ke aur 12th  ke pcm ke concepts thoroughly yaad hone chahiye.
    ·         Agar aap yeh decide nahi kar paa rahe ki apki kitni preparation hui hai to I suggest aap preptest de. Isse aapko pata chalega ki aap kin concepts me weak hai.
    for more visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l11CMSmcIfs

• If a candidate dreams to pursue engineering from one of the top IITs, then cracking JEE Main 2019 becomes mandatory for him/her. NTA is conducting JEE Main 2019 twice a year. The January session has been concluded which was conducted from January 8 to 12 whereas, the April session will be conducted on April 7 (Paper 2) and April 8, 9, 10 and 12 (Paper 1).Paper I is fully computer-based, whereas Paper II is part computer-based and part pen-and-paper based. The JEE Main preparation tips 2019 will aid the candidates to draw a clearcut plan as they aspire to crack one of the most coveted engineering exams in the country. Certain tricks of the trade, if followed can help the candidates sail through the competitive exam with ease. Some of the valuable JEE Main 2019 preparation tips include management of time, the topics, and chapters which the candidates must focus depending on the weightage given, solving the sample papers and taking mock tests on a regular basis to name few. Knowing the topic wise analysis from the past year papers is another handy and useful tool while preparing for JEE Main.

For more information, please visit Infomatica Academy

• Tips and Tricks
    ·         JEE mains is a high-level exam which is very tough and sometimes can have very tricky questions.
    ·         In papers ko attempt karne ka sabse easy way hai ki aap jis section me sabse confident hai usi ko pehle attempt kare
    ·         Aapke trigonometry ke concepts bilkul strong hone chahiye kyunki math section me kaffi trigonometry ke questions ke aane ke chances hai
    ·          Apko apne 11th ke aur 12th  ke pcm ke concepts thoroughly yaad hone chahiye.
    ·         Agar aap yeh decide nahi kar paa rahe ki apki kitni preparation hui hai to I suggest aap preptest de. Isse aapko pata chalega ki aap kin concepts me weak hai.
    Preptest dene ke liye download are hamara prepguru app jiska link description me diya gaya hai

watch our youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l11CMSmcIfs&list=PLKQu-ix31TLJDCu-7HwX5S5XgKagXxTKG&index=4

• JEE is entrance level exam of engineering. Proper guidance and study material is must to crack the exam. Join the best IIT JEE Tutorial in Nagpur where you get the best teaching.

• If you are preparing for JEE, just go through the following points. These are the 5 success mantras for cracking JEE Exam.

->Develop a clear idea about your knowledge and skills
    ->Know the examination
    ->Get the best coaching solutions
    ->Repeated practice and regular study sessions
    ->Stay relaxed and focused at the same time

The proper training from the best JEE coaching centre can help you to crack the JEE exam.

• JEE is one of the hardest entrance exam in india but dont get frustrated sleep 8hr, solve quality question.

• Here are some JEE Mains 2018 Preparation Tips to prepare well for exam -
    ·         Cracking the IIT JEE needs one to have a very well-structured study strategy.
    ·         It demands the students to be academically strong as well as have other skills like analytical skills, time management, exam taking strategy, and situational intelligence.
    ·         Students need to know about syllabus and exam pattern very well.
    ·         Leave all the tensions. Sprucing up self-belief will help you to bolster your position in this critical period. Remind yourself of the things you do well.
    ·         Solve the last years Question papers and mock tests. It increases your speed of solve questions and you get an idea which type questions will be come in exam.
    ·         Go to sleep for at least 7 hours but do not exceed 8 hours of sleep each day.
    ·         Stay relaxed, yet focused. Temperament plays a vital role for success in IIT-JEE. Nervousness can decrease performance to such an extent that a student who expects and has the potential to get a top rank in JEE, fails to even qualify.

• IIT-JEE is one of the toughest engineering exams. Many students find it difficult to manage board study with JEE preparation, Are you getting short of time for JEE preparation?
      If yes then first you need to learn time management. Because this is the primary thing.
      Be positive and let your mind understand that if you can dream it, then you can definitely achieve it with your sincere efforts.
      Below are some preparation tips that help you to move ahead with your dream.
      1)   Prepare a Timetable
      2)   Refer selected books
      3)   Get best video lectures for JEE
      4)  Attempt a lot of mock tests and clarify doubts

• ui

• problem is numerical of physics

• no trick only hardwor

• daily attempt a mock test

• "It isn't terribly troublesome to crack JEE examination if you intend your studies properly.
      "You often got to offer mock tests in topic wise and accumulative formats – This same pattern you can find in Youth4work JEE mock tests
      "Performance analysis of the take a look at is should and supported that the weaknesses got to be taken care of at once.

§ Create a well-thought JEE examination Study arrange. This arrangement is ought to be ready reckoning on your strengths and weaknesses.
      § Add some fascinating parts in your arrange. For example, amendment your revision time or vogue. Students usually gets tired reading text of the take a look at material, so they must build use of IIT JEE on-line Video Lectures to boost their JEE preparation.
      § Video Lectures build an awfully effective tool for JEE examination Preparation, thanks to its straightforward words and innovative infographics.
      § Add break time in your study arrange. Each physique and brain desires break when bound intervals; continuous revision might confuse you.
      § Create tiny notes for fast revision to save lots of time throughout preparation.
      PLAN much FOR IIT JEE examination PREPARATION
      § Stick/hang a giant calendar in your space. However, don't embrace an excessive amount of data thereon at this stage.
      § Write your schedule. Arrange time for study, revision, breaks and JEE on-line Mock Tests.
      § Allot time specifically for your recreational/leisure activities like sports, exercise or amusement.
      § Enter vital details associated with JEE examination, so you don’t miss out there on.
      § Make a weekly schedule for JEE examination Preparation. Your arrange ought to have classes like – deadlines for examination formalities and revision.
      § Also, write your daily tasks. Embrace your routine, visits and study time.
      § You will do away with special time for added educational activities like observance JEE on-line Video Lectures, skimming through outline notes or reading examination preparation tips and tricks.

1-19 of  19
      jee main
      Practice Mock Test
      jee main