how should I prepare myself to clear SSB

I m in 10th and planning to join NDA

2 Answers
1-2 of  2
2 Answers
  • go to colonel Hs chauhan impact cetre chandigarh

• SSB is a 5 long day process which include number of written tests and physical task. The only aim is to get access of the candidate’s personality in every possible manner. On the first day, when candidates report the centre, they have to go through some official procedure like verification of documents and chest numbers are allotted to the candidates and some briefing is given by the GTO regarding all the rules and regulations that candidates have to follow throughout the SSB.
    Then, on the next day of SSB, there is screening test which include 4 different tests including Officer Intelligence Rating Test(OIR) in which nearly 60 questions are given, then there is Picture Perception Description Test in which a blur picture is shown to the candidate and they have to write a story about it. After this, there is Thematic Perception Test which is quite similar to the Picture Perception Description Test and Word Association Test in which random words are given and the candidates and they have to write their first thought about it.

nda
Practice Mock Test
nda