Sat exam preparation

please I have never done Sat before my only fear is the SAt maths, how do I study the math well to understand.

6 Answers
1-6 of  6
6 Answers
  • If you’re not sure where to begin or how to prepare for the SAT, this is the Discord Server is for you. First we’ll go over what you’ll need to do to prepare for the test. Then, we’ll discuss some methods you might use for preparing for the SAT. We’ll wrap up with some resources that you might find helpful. See you there!

• Hlo Adebola,the exam pattern for SAT is as follows:·         Total time is 3 hours (with optional 50 minutes) in which 154 questions are to attempted
    ·         Total marks are 1600
    ·         The exam is divided into 2 sections.
    ·         SECTION 1 is  Reading and Writing,
    ·         SECTION 2 is mathematics
    ·         Exam is conducted in online mode and in English medium
    There is no negative marking in the exam .

• 1. Well, if you are not confident about the math section take a coaching class. But choose a decent one. Do not go for the cheap one.
    2. Choose your books wisely. Here are some books you can find for SAT preparation Best SAT Prep Books
    3. Solve practice test paper from the college board. Especially the math section.
    4. Try solving the math calculation section in less time. 

• Hii Adebola, first I'll introduce myself I'm an instructor. I give students tutoring about SAT Math and have published a new course on Udemy. The course is about SAT MATH. It's a thorough course that contains 6 practice tests arranged by Topic so u can master all math areas without missing any of them and the questions are similar to those in official tests. If u want to get a look at the course just check the URL below. PS : 

• same i dont understand my self

• you will get the test prep textbook to read

sat
Practice Mock Test
sat