What are the preparation tips to be followed to prepare for Punjab Public Service Commission.

Please give the preparation tips for Punjab Public Service Commission.

4 Answers
1-4 of  4
4 Answers
  •  
    TIPS & TRICKS
    ·         Don’t waste  your time on Difficult question,  Try solving those first , whom you are sure about
    ·         Practice your Writing skills
    ·         There are papers which is based on your writing skills , so you’ll have to work on the writing skills
    ·         Time management is very important during the exam but also while preparing for exam
    ·         Make daily Targets for yourself , and check the at the end of the day
    ·         While you prepare, you should write down he important things you need to revise just before the exam.
    ·         Give as many as mock test you can
    ·         It will help you improve your speed , and will make you analyse your weaker and strong areas
    ·         Make a daily habit of writing that’ll help you increase your speed
    ·         Do attempt all questions, as there is no negative marking.

• ​Punjab Public Service Commission is a state-level civil service examination in the Punjab, India. It is conducted by the Punjab Civil Services (Punjab Group A) Recruitment Board. It is open to all citizens of the Punjab and its neighboring states, as well as candidates from other countries who are willing to reside in Punjab for at least one year. Now I would like to read  before help in my essay. Candidates appearing for this examination are appointed by the Government of Punjab for different posts in the state.

• Preparation tips to be followed to prepare for Punjab Public Service Commission:
    Know the history and geography of the state.
    Boost up to work hard:
    As I told you it is not easy to crack any civil services exam and as you know the competition is high so we have to be prepared mentally and ready for the hard work. Studying daily a few hours will make you crack the exam.
    Get familiarize with the syllabus
    Your general knowledge level should be good enough so you can remember some important things. Purchase a GK book read it daily.
    Show some keen to the current state affairs. An analysis is a must.
    Since the exam is time-consuming try to manage within a shorter duration. You should work hard on your proficiency and accuracy.
    Master the state language.
    And very important try to solve as many previous year questions you can solve. I know many say this but trust me this is the best way to crack the exam and you will. Purchase any PCS book and try to solve it twice.

ppsc
Practice Mock Test
ppsc