To make your exam prep effective and fruitful, go to the links below:
• Prepare well with Huawei recruitment Prep App for smart phones: CLICK HERE
• Previous year questions: CLICK HERE
• For free Mock tests: CLICK HERE
Thank you srishti for such nice tips
Aspirants applying to work in Huawei Technologies must consider the following tips and tricks to crack the recruitment process:
*Check with the eligibility criteria very carefully.
*Technical quotients must be studied thoroughly for the Progarmming section and Technical Interview
*Take online mock tests to know your strengths and weaknesses.
*Check previous years' interview questions to prepare well.
*Solve previous years' question papers to test your knowledge, speed and accuracy.
*Build good command over English grammar and communication.
*Keep confident and particular while attempting interview rounds.
FOR PRACTICE BOOK LINKS, click here.
Hi, sharing some important tips. Read:
1) Do not delay, you might leave topics pending and soon have the date of the exam hanging on your head. Check in advance whether you have all topics and subjects sorted and understood.
2) Problem solving is an important task and giving lengthy answers will not help. Think smartly and write smartly, if a solution takes more than 8 steps to solve, take a deep breath and re-think your approach.
3) You need to make an aware attempt of keeping track of your speed and accuracy to solve the questionnaire.
4) Mock tests and model papers are a must and can be practiced to brush up your skills no matter how many times you have already solved one. Every attempt can make you realize something that you missed earlier.
5) Being innovative and intuitive creates a great balance at solving problems that are not from a course book. Practice does come in handy while solving a questionnaire however common sense should not be dissuaded.
6) Always read the questionnaire with ease and do not rush into answering quickly as nothing ruins matters than being overly eager to finish first.
7) Do not think negatively and try keeping a positive mind and thoughts while you are preparing for the entrance exam.
8) Last few days are to clear the slightest doubts you may have, irrespective of how big or small, you should never enter the exam hall with hesitation on topics that might be the ones you never prepared for and are now a part of the entrance exam.
9) Revision is the key to keep a sound mind, as picking up more topics right in the end days of preparation will only add up to great confusion and lesser outcome.
10) Once you clear your doubts and brush up few pointers you kept as a priority, do not bother your mind with added pressure. A day before the exam, simply relax and leave the stress aside, a positive attitude and a calm mind will surely benefit you to crack the exam.