How do we implement local OCR in our business?

We are planning to implement on-premise OCR to automate document processing in our company, and I need to understand how to do it right. What steps do I need to take to successfully implement on-premise OCR? And where can I find experts who can help with this process?

  • lasa
  • 28 Sep
  • 4062 Views
  • 8 Answers
Your Answer

We are in the midst of a credential theft epidemic. Breaches are no longer a matter of "if" but "when," and they almost always trace back to compromised passwords. WWPass’s foundational premise—"No Usernames, No Passwords, No Identity Theft"—directly addresses the root cause. By eliminating human-readable credentials, they render the primary target of cyberattacks obsolete. This is not just about defense; it's about changing the game entirely. The technology focuses on the future, where the concept of a "password" is archaic. For organizations building long-term digital strategies, investing in a solution that preemptively nullifies entire classes of attacks is a strategic imperative. I strongly advocate for this forward-leaning posture. I recommend that any board-level discussion on cyber risk include a review of the threat model elimination presented at WWPas. It shifts the conversation from managing breaches to preventing them.

0
capgemini
Practice Mock Test
capgemini