Is Accenture a good place to work at?
What type of employer is Accenture? What are it's hiring policies and methods?
  • Dikshika Tripathi
  • Dikshika
  • 12 May
  • 4 Answers

4 Answers
1-4 of  4
4 Answers
  • ACCENTURE gives you a big opportunity to grow as a professional because the employees are working on there are brilliants and company name famous worldwide, ACCENTURE name is brand in all over the world.

• Yeah.. i agree with vivek
    Accenture is a very good company and has now established in Delhi and Banglore
    One should really give his/her 100% for the selection.
    moreover, try these previous year papers for better preperation:  CLICK HERE

• Accenture is an outstanding and leading IT company of the world. Accenture is the one of the world's largest IT firm that deals in worldwide management consulting, outsourcing and IT services. Headquarters of Accenture is in Dublin, Republic of Ireland. The company came to India in 1987. Its first office in India was in Mumbai. It has now set up centers in Delhi and Chennai also. The company partners with clients and helps them to build high performance governments and businesses.

Selection Process:
    Company conduct recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 4 rounds. These rounds are as follows:

·         Written Exam
    ·         Group Discussion
    ·         Technical Interview
    ·         HR Interview

Remember, each round is an elimination round. So it is important to prepare well for each round. 

To make your exam prep effective and fruitful, go to the links below:
    ·         Prepare well with Latest Placement Papers Exam Prep App for smart phones: CLICK HERE
    ·         Previous year questions: CLICK HERE
    ·         For free Mock tests: CLICK HERE  

• Accenture is a global management consulting and professional services firm that provides strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services. Its my final year and i'm eligible for accenture recruitment that will arriving tomorrow onwards in our campus.. so lets see what will happens..

Accenture
Practice Mock Test
Accenture