Intelligence Bureau EXAM notification -2017

The Ministry of Home Affairs has released the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment notification for 2017. This year 1430 vacancies are going to filled up for the post of Grade II – Assistant Central Intelligence Officer.

• Neha
  • 12 फरवरी
  • 1698 दृश्य
  • 1 उत्तर
Your Answer

There are 3 stages that a candidate needs to qualify to get recruited as an Assistant Central Intelligence Officer with the Intelligence Bureau of India. 1. Preliminary Exam (Tier I) 2. Mains Exam (Tier II) 3. Interview The Preliminary & Mains Exam will be written and the third stage will be the Interview. The Mains Exam will carry a weightage of 50 marks. It will be a written descriptive paper. The minimum cut off for the selection of Tier II is 33%. On the basis of their combined performance in Tier-I and Tier-II, the candidates will be short listed for the Interview and weightage of the interview will be of 100 marks. The IB ACIO Tier I exam is a 100 marks exam consisting of 60 minutes. There is Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. The IB Exam Syllabus consists of 4 domains- General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical/ Analytical Ability and English Language- each consists of 25 questions of 1 mark. The duration of the exam is 60 minutes. Important Dates: Exam Date of Tier I – 15th October 2017 Exam Date of Tier- II – 7th January 2018

intelligence bureau acio
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
intelligence bureau acio