DMRC Exam date DMRC Exam date DMRC exam date

I want to prepare for DMRC exam please tell me the final exam date for DMRC? What is the pattern of DMRC? And Tell me the tips and tricks to crack this DMRC exam?

• Vaishali
  • 01 सितम्बर
  • 5 उत्तर

5 उत्तर
1-5 of  5
5 उत्तर
  • 11/04/2018

• exam date 17th april 2018

• Mohammad

• good

• DMRC has come out for the multiple job posts. There are 1869 vacancies to be filled. The online registration date starts from 27th January 2018(10:00 hrs), online payment from 1 February 2018 to 26 February 2018 and last date will be 26th February 2018 the date for the admit card would be initiated later . The selection process will consist of 3 stages and that will be computer based test, group discussion and personal interview followed by medical examination and the exam also contain the negative marking of 0.33 marks for each wrong answer. Interested candidate undergo through medical fitness test as per the guidelines issued by the DMRC .The candidate must possess the qualification of any degree and diploma of 3 to 4 years. The age limit of applicant should be from 18 to 28. Relaxation is given to SC/ST and OBC category. fess for registration for GEN/OBC is 500 and for SC/ST IS 250 You can here check for various notification and updation laid down by the DMRC. There are two type of exam mode i.e. ONLINE AND OFFLINE .For Assistant manager (electrical, civil & SandT) exam mode is offline while online for CRA and JE and Maintainer and so on. there would be two set of paper first one is for Quantitative, logical reasoning and GK and second paper conduct to check the English ability of the candidate . Number of questions for set 1 is 120 and time given is 90 minutes and for set 2 is 60 and time given is 45 minutes.  The question paper is given on English and Hindi language and the question paper is in the MCQ form. The result is communicated in the next 2 month after the exam held.

#dmrcexamdate #dmrcexam #dmrc
    DMRC MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS

dmrc delhi metro rail corporation
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
dmrc delhi metro rail corporation