You need velocity to finish the web check/examination within the prescribed time restriction, which is just one hour for three sections. Practice reasoning and arithmetic troubles by means of memorizing formulation. After every observe consultation maintains 1 hour for revision of subjects learned/practiced. Read on contemporary affairs from newspapers, magazines, news channels, etc., as GK can show to be a great scoring region is prepared nicely.
• Make arithmetic your robust fit, practice questions to remedy them inside time to increase performance. The trick here is to mug up math formulation with the aid of coronary heart, so they arrive in available even as fixing a problem.
• Remember bad marking is an element here. Therefore, try now not to attempt questions that put you in doubt. Although, the prelim exam might be of just qualifying nature and won’t be considered for the final benefit list as simplest Main examination marks and interview marks will be counted, however, you continue to need to relaxed the minimal qualifying marks inside the prelims as set by way of the WB Police Board.
• Manage your time nicely; supply the proper amount of time to each segment. Try to improve your time by means of working towards as many online tests as possible. Youth4work provides online mock checks will time restriction attached to each question; this manner you can learn to complete the entire examination inside the time limit.
• Studying in a stretch for hours can be tedious and difficult and additionally no longer so excellent. Therefore, try to study numerous instances in regular sessions for the duration of an afternoon. This will make getting to know easy and amusing, additionally, you'll have sufficient time to sweep up the already studied topics in among intervals.
• It is very critical to preserve right fitness so that you don’t fall sick on a huge day. Give your mind the best time to refresh itself. Don’t rush an excessive amount of information into your head than its restrict allows. Take it slow and steady. And get as a minimum eight hours of sleep every night.
Preparation tips for WB Police Constable Recruitment 2018: For Prelim/Main
• You need speed to finish the online test/exam within the prescribed time limit, which is just one hour for three sections. Practise reasoning and mathematics problems by memorising formulas. After each study session keep 1 hour for revision of topics learned/practised. Read on current affairs from newspapers, magazines, news channels etc., as GK can prove to be a good scoring area if prepared well.
• Make mathematics your strong suit, practise questions to solve them within time to increase efficiency. The trick here is to mug up math formulas by heart, so they come in handy while solving a problem.
• Remember negative marking is a factor here. Therefore, try not to attempt questions that put you in doubt. Although, the prelim exam will be of just qualifying nature and won’t be considered for the final merit list as only Main exam marks and interview marks will matter, but you still need to secure the minimum qualifying marks in the prelims as set by the WB Police Board.
• Manage your time properly; give appropriate amount of time to each section. Try to improve your time by practicing as many online tests as possible. Youth4work provides online mock tests will time limit attached to each question; this way one can learn to finish the entire exam within the time limit.
• Studying in a stretch for hours can be tedious and hard and also not so good. Therefore, try to study at several times in regular sessions during a day. This will make learning easy and fun, also you will have enough time to brush up the already studied topics in between intervals.
• It is very important to maintain proper health, so you don’t fall sick on the big day. Give your brain appropriate time to refresh itself. Don’t rush too much information into your head than its limit allows. Take it slow and steady. And get at least eight hours of sleep each night.
If you need good books and study material for the preparation of WB Police Constable Exam 2018:
Or you can also download the “Youth4work – Exam Prep” App developed by Youth4work: