Eligibility for WB Police Constable Main Exam:
1. Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. Age: Candidates age not less than 18 years and not more than 27 years. The upper age limit may be relaxed by 05 years in the case of Scheduled Castes, Schedules Tribes candidates, and by three years in the case of Other Backward Classes candidates.
3.Educational Qualification: Candidate must be passed the Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
Know everything about the Selection Process of WB Police Constable:
To read all the important information (eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, prep material, exam tips, etc.): CLICK HERE
To make your exam prep effective and fruitful, go to the links below:
• Prepare well with Prep Guru App for smart phones: CLICK HERE
• Previous year questions: CLICK HERE
• For free Mock tests: CLICK HERE
Eligibility for WB Police Constable Recruitment 2018
Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Age of the candidate: A candidate must be at least 18 years old but no more than 27 year sold as on the date: 01/01/2018.
· For SC/ST candidates of West Bengal only: 5 years
· For OBC candidates of West Bengal only: 3 years
Educational Qualification: The applicant must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West
Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
Language: The applicant must be able to speak, read and write the Bengali language.
Minimum Physical Standard:
For Candidates of all categories (except Gorkhas, Garhwalies, Rajbanshis and Scheduled Tribes):
• Height: 167 cm
• Weight: 57 kg
For Gorkhas, Garhwalies, Rajbanshis and Scheduled Tribes:
• Height: 160 cm
• Weight: 53 kg