What is the exam pattern of SSC Scientific Assistant Exam?
What is the exam pattern of SSC Scientific Assistant Exam? Please guide me for the pattern
  • Nandita Tripathi
  • Nandita
  • 27 मई
  • 362 दृश्य
  • 3 उत्तर

3 उत्तर
1-20 of  5000
3 उत्तर
  • SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Exam: Exam Pattern

IMD announces the notification about the recruitment for Scientific Assistant Post through the examination that is conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission). The exam notification for the year 2020 has not been declared yet. The recruitment exam will be staged in two phases:

► Paper I : General Intelligence
    ► Paper II : Subject-specific related

1. The exam will be a Computer-Based Test.
    2. The exam duration for both Paper I and Paper II will be 120 minutes.
    3. Paper I : 100 questions will be asked from the general intelligence subject

• General Intelligence and Reasoning - 25 Questions
                    • Quantitative Aptitude - 25 Questions
                    • English - 25 Questions
                    • General Awareness - 25 Questions

4. Part II : 100 questions will be asked from Physics, Computer Science & IT, Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering

• For Previous Year Papers: CLICK HERE

• Exam Pattern:
    SSC Scientific Assistant is a computer based tests which consists of 2 parts with 200 Question which carries 1 mark each with the time limit of 120 minutes.

Part I is divided into 4 sections:

General Intelligence & Reasoning: It consists of It consists of 25 Questions carrying 1 marks each with the time limit of 25 minutes and covers topics like Analogies, Similarities, Differences, Space visualization, Problem Solving, Analysis, Judgment and more.
    Quantitative Aptitude: It consists of 25 Questions carrying 1 marks each with the time limit of 25 minutes and covers topics like number system, HCF, LCM, Simplification, Decimals & fractions, ratio & proportion, unitary method, percentage, time & distance, time & work, profit & loss, simple & compound interest, and Algebra.
    General Awareness: It consists of It consists of 25 Questions carrying 1 marks each with the time limit of 25 minutes and covers topics like General Physical, Geographical, Topographical, Economic and Climatic features of India, Current Events,  Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics, History of India, its Cultural Heritage, Freedom Movement and more.
    English language & Comprehension: It consists of It consists of 25 Questions carrying 1 marks each with the time limit of 25 minutes and covers topics like grammar, vocabulary, sentence structure, Synonyms-Antonyms, reading comprehension and para jumbles.

Part II consists of:
    Physics, Computer Science& IT, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering: It consists of It consists of 100 Questions carrying 1 marks each with the time limit of 25 minutes and covers topics like Sound & Radiations, Thermal Physics, Magnetism & Electricity, Programming fundamentals, DBMS, Telecommunication, Electronics and more.

To know the eligibility, important dates of SSC SA Exam, Click here

SSC Scientific Assistant Exam
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
SSC Scientific Assistant Exam