What is the pattern of SBI PO Prelim exam?
SBI PO prelim Pattern
important highlights for the exam pattern followed within the prelim square measure as follows:
• The preliminary exam is associate degree objective sort examination wherever the candidates ought to choose one correct choice out of given four choices.
• The total mark of the communicating is one hundred.
• For each correct response provided, the candidates would be awarded one mark and for each wrong response ¼ mark tattler subtracted. However, no mark are subtracted for any response.
• The check would be conducted on-line.
• The total time assigned is hour or one hour.
• The candidates ought to note that there square measure 3 sections within the preliminary exam that have sectional cutoffs that the candidates ought to clear.
SBI PO Preliminary Examination:
There square measure 3 sections –
1) English Language – thirty Question
2) Quantitative ability – thirty five Question
3) Reasoning Ability – thirty five Question
Note: every question have one mark, Time assigned a complete of one hour (no mounted temporal order for any section)
SBI PO Prelims curriculum
• English Language.
• Quantitative ability.
• Reasoning Ability.
SBI PO Prelims curriculum for Reasoning
• Seating Arrangement – Circular table and Line (North & South).
• Blood Relation.
• Inequality or higher cognitive process.
• Data Sufficiency.
• Logical Reasoning.
• Input Output.
• Number series.
• Statement and Argument.
• Passage and conclusion.
• Coding and secret writing.
• Order and ranking.
• Making judgments.
SBI PO knowledge Interpretation curriculum
• Pie – Charts.
• Bar Graphs.
• Data Analysis.
• Line Graphs.
• Case lets.
• Combined knowledge sets.
• Probability/ Series.
State Bank of Asian country PO English language curriculum
• Reading Comprehension.
• Spotting Error.
• Fill within the blank.
• Cloze check.
SBI PO Prelims curriculum for General awareness
• News associated with bank of Asian country.
• Banking Awareness.
• Financial Awareness (Union Budget/ Railway Bud