if you ask question like this you can't able to clear your exam... then you will get zero marks
It is conducted in two phases:
Phase I is the preliminary examination:
Preliminary Examination contains 100 question carrying 100 marks to be answered in 1 hour duration:
· English Language consist of 30 question carrying 30 marks
· Quantitative Aptitude consist of 35 question carrying 35 marks
· Reasoning Ability consist of 35 question carrying 35 marks.
So Total is 100 question carrying 100 marks for which composite Time of 1 hour is given to the candidate.
Candidate is supposed to qualify in each section by securing passing marks. Approximately 20 times the number of vacancies is shortlisted by the bank for appearing in the mains examination.
(SBI PO ADMIT CARD 2016 RELEASED)
Main examination will consist of 200 objective questions of 200 marks and a descriptive test for 50 marks. Both the test will be of online nature. A candidate will have to answer the descriptive test by tying on the computer. Once the Objective test is finished it is immediately followed by descriptive test.
The objective test is of 3 hour duration and it consists of 4 section carrying 200 marks in total.
Each section in SBI PO is time bound and a candidate needs to qualify in each section separately.
Following are the four sections as asked in SBI PO:
· Reasoning & Computer Aptitude 45 question carrying 60 marks to be answered in 60 minutes.
· Data Analysis & Interpretation 35 question carrying 60 marks to be answered in 45 minutes
· General/Economy/ Banking Awareness 40 question carrying 40 marks to be answered in 35 minutes
· English Language 35 question carrying 40 marks to be answered 40 minutes
Total 155 question carrying 200 marks to be answered in 3 hours Max.
SBI PO ADMIT CARD FOR MAINS EXA,IMATION TO BE RELEASED AFTER 15JULY.
For more information visit the following link
SBI PO PRE PAPERS