Tips and Tricks of SBI PO Main Exam:
Do take Mock Tests to recognize your Strengths’ & Weaknesses, take it critically & don’t get demotivated if you are scoreless.
SBI PO Recruitment may have constant timings for unique sections.
Make a Time Table and pass via the schedule.
Do consume properly before going. Keep your self hydrated.
Refer books, make notes as properly online portals to recognize in which you stand.
Prepare well through analyzing English Language, Reasoning, Data Analysis, and computer aptitude very well.
There might be a hundred and fifty-five Questions so, try and control time. You can't attempt all the questions blindly as there is a terrible marking of ¼ marks and the right solutions will fetch you 1 mark.
Prepare from the beginning don’t go away it for the closing day, as hurriedness kills the entirety.
Read all of the instructions before going for examinations.
Keep your self far from distractions like Televisions and Mobile Phones.
· Do take Mock Tests to know your Strengths’ & Weaknesses, take it seriously and don’t get demotivated if you score less.
· SBI PO Mains 2018 will have fixed timings for different sections.
· Make a time table and go by the schedule.
· Do eat well before going. Keep yourself hydrated.
· Refer books, make notes as well online portals to know where you stand.
· There will be 80 questions so, try to manage time.
· Wrong answers will fetch you -0.25 marks and right answers will fetch you +1 marks.
· Prepare from starting don’t leave it for the last day, as hurriedness kills everything.
· Practice previous year SBI PO Mains 2017 Examinations’ Papers for the best insights.
· Read all the instructions before going for examinations.
· Keep yourself away from distractions like Televisions and Mobile Phones.
· Always save time for revision.
· Use Cheat Codes to Learn and gain knowledge.
· Don’t get panicked, always reach on time and try to calm your mind and body.
· Always be calm minded as worrying will only damage your concentration.