· Do take Mock Tests to know your Strengths’ & Weaknesses, take it seriously and don’t get demotivated if you score less.
· RBI ASSISTANT 2018 will have fixed timings for different sections.
· Make a time table and go by the schedule.
· Do eat well before going. Keep yourself hydrated.
· Refer books, make notes as well online portals to know where you stand.
· Prepare well by studying for English through English Books like Ren and Martin.
· Prepare well for Quantitative as well qualitative aptitude.
· Prepare also for Financial and General Awareness.
· There will be 100 questions are in RBI ASSISTANT Pre and 200 questions in RBI ASSISTANT Main so, try to manage time.
· Wrong answers will fetch you 0 marks and right answers will fetch you +1 marks.
· Prepare from starting don’t leave it for the last day, as hurriedness kills everything.
· Practice previous year RBI ASSISTANT 2018 Examinations’ Papers for the best insights.
· Read all the instructions before going for examinations.
· Keep yourself away from distractions like Televisions and Mobile Phones.
· Always save time for revision.
· Use Cheat Codes to Learn and gain knowledge.
· Don’t get panicked, always reach on time and try to calm your mind and body.
· Always be calm minded as worrying will only damage your concentration.
All the Best.