RBI OFFICERS GRADE B PHASE I- Exam Pattern,Syllabus,Questions,Answers,time?
RBI OFFICERS GRADE B PHASE I- Exam Pattern,Syllabus,Questions,Answers,time?
  • Pallavi Gupta
  • Pallavi
  • 12 मई
  • 579 दृश्य
  • 3 उत्तर

3 उत्तर
1-20 of  5000
3 उत्तर
  • EXAM PATTERN:
    General Awareness : 80 questions
    Quantitative Aptitude : 30 questions
    English Language : 30 questions
    Reasoning : 60 questions

MARKING SCHEME:
    1 mark for each correct answer
    -1/4 mark for each wrong answer
    EXAM DURATION:
    2 Hours

• The Exam Pattern of RBI OFFICER GRADE B PHASE I consists of 4 sections which carry 200 marks for 200 Objective type Question paper and the time limit of each paper is 120 minutes:

·General Awareness: It will consist of 80 Questions carrying 1 mark each and topics like Current Affairs, Indian Banking System, Monetary Plans, National Institution and Banking Terms.
    ·English Language: It will consist of 30 Questions carrying 1 mark each and topics like Grammar, Vocabulary, Error Spotting, Comprehension, Passage Making, Jumble Words, Fill in the Blanks and Sentence Framing.
    ·Numerical Ability: It will consist of 30 Questions carrying 1 mark each and topics like Ratio and Proportion, Average, Time and Work, Speed, Distance and Time, Mixture and Allegations, Stocks and Shares, Percentage, Permutation and Combination, Algebra, Trigonometry, Data Interpretation, Mensuration, Probability and Set Theory.
    ·Reasoning Ability: It will consist of 60 Questions carrying 1 mark each and topics like Inequality, Coding-Decoding, Syllogism, Machine Input Output, Data Sufficiency, Circular Arrangement, Linear Arrangement, Floor Puzzle, Scheduling, Verbal Reasoning, Ordering and Ranking, Arrangement and Pattern, Blood Relations, Direction, and Distance.

To know the insights of RBI Officers Grade B Phase 1, Click here

• For Preivous Year Papers: CLICK HERE

RBI Officers Grade B Phase I
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
RBI Officers Grade B Phase I