How should I prepare for the NICL AO interview? What questions are usually asked?
How should I prepare for the NICL AO interview? What questions are usually asked?
  • Priya Verma
  • Priya
  • 19 मई
  • 214 दृश्य
  • 2 उत्तर

2 उत्तर
  • Preparation Tips:
    Candidates appearing for NICL AO for the first time need a proper direction to prepare for the NICL AO exam.
    A good direction will help you to improve your accuracy & score more marks in the exam.
    A good score will not only confirm your selection for the next phase, instead increases your chances of grabbing a seat.
    Be prepared about random questions that can pop up and try to answer it in the most genuine and polite manner possible. Practice to smile in stressful situations. You may goof up despite full preparation, but learn to smile even under pressure. This will help you later in your professional life too.

"Tell me a little about yourself." 
    "What are your biggest weaknesses?" 
    "What are your biggest strengths?" 
    "Where do you see yourself in five years?" 
    "Out of all the candidates, why should we hire you?"

• NICL haven’t divulged the marks for the preliminary exams , so we didn’t know the exact cutoff for each section and also the overall cutoff. Banking and Insurance exams are getting tougher and one should have a exceptional strategy to crack the exams. So follow a good strategy which will make your preparations uncomplicated and the best way to crack the exams.

NICL AO Main Exam
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
NICL AO Main Exam