National Insurance Corporation of India is a recognized Government Insurance Company of India which was established in 1972. Every year, NICL Recruitments held for a post such as Administrative Officers in which thousands of candidates apply. The availability of the Online Registration Form will be made available soon. This Exam consists of 3 levels, Pre Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Any Graduate from a Recognized University in any discipline would be eligible to apply for the post. The age group of 21 years to 30 years can apply. The expected salary for Administrative Officer would be around Rs. 32, 600 and Rs. 50,000 in metropolitan cities.
The Main Exam of NICL AO is conducted in two type:-
A. Type 1- Online Objective Type
B. Type 2- Descriptive Exam
The section-wise marking scheme of the exam is as follows:-
1. General Awareness:- It consists of 40 questions carrying 40 marks.
2. Reasoning:- It consists of 40 questions carrying 40 marks.
3. Quantitative Aptitude:- It consists of 40 questions carrying 40 marks.
4. Computer Knowledge:- It consists of 40 questions carrying 40 marks.
5. English Language:- It consists of 40 questions carrying 40 marks.
Total Marks of NICL AO Exam is 200 and time duration of the exam is 120 minutes.
The syllabus for the NICL AO Mains Exam is as follows:-
1. General Awareness
3. Quantitative Aptitude
4. Computer Knowledge
5. English Language
With aspirants applying for NICL Administrative Officer, it became really difficult to crack but all you need to do is follow these tricks and tips to succeed:
· You must also have the full knowledge of Hindi and English Language like Noun, Pronoun, Sentence Structuring and more.
· Take Mock tests online to know your Strengths and Weakness.
· You must also have the full knowledge of Computer Knowledge like Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and more.
· Have full knowledge of Verbal as well as Non-Verbal type of exams.
· Solve last years’ question papers in order to know what to expect and it will test your speed as well as accuracy.
· Wrong answers will have -0.25 negative markings so be careful while answering.
· Prepare yourself with the timing of the exam so that you will able to finish well in time.
· Don’t be anxious and before going to the examination hall eat properly, have proper sleep and just relax.
A candidate should be holding any Graduate degree from a Recognized University in any discipline would be eligible to apply for the post.
The age group of 21 years to 30 years can apply.
Youth4work Prep Tests
Online practice tests for competitive exams – are very unique and popular among aspirants. Aspirants can take self-designed mock-tests as well as practice for sections and topics separately. Youth4work’s unique and proprietary technology is helping lakhs of aspirants to reveal personal details on what are the strength areas of aspirants for any exam and also suggest how they can improve the performance.
Every aspirant is rated on a Rating Scale. The ratings of the aspirants change with every question attempt.