When will I be able to get the Admit card of IBPS RRB Prelim 2018?
I would like to know the date in order to speed up my preparation of IBPS RRS Prelims 2018.
  • Pallavi Gupta
  • Pallavi
  • 26 मार्च
  • 327 दृश्य
  • 1 उत्तर

1 उत्तर
1-1 of  1
1 Answer
  • With the Filling up the form and preparing for them. The date is coming to prove yourself, to test your ability and knowledge of the world we live in, the quantitative as well as the qualitative approach towards problems and their solutions. The total vacancies in the IBPS RRS are 8,298 with only 56 Regional Rural Banks participating in the IBPS RRS Examinations. The time has come to prepare and prepare with Youth4Work.

· The admit card for IBPS SSC 2018 will be made available by Last week of July 2018 for the Officers Scale I & Office Assistant.
    · The admit card for IBPS SSC 2018 will be made available by September 2018 for the post of Office Scale I, II, III, Mains.

The admit card will contain the details regarding your exams like the name of the candidate, candidate’s parent’s name, and respective IBPS RRS region, date of examination, venue of the examination, roll number, time & signature.

IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mains Exam
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mains Exam