IBPS RRB 2018 Exam will be conducted in the months of August, September & October 2018. So, not much time left for the preparation.
Start your preparation by checking the complete syllabus and exam pattern. With thi syou will not miss any important topic.
Refer best books and study materials.
Solve previous year question papers and take online mock tests. This will give you an idea about the pattern and difficulty level of the questions.
Make notes of all the important stuff. This will help you in your last minute preparation.
Improve your weaker areas. Give more time to the topics in which you are weak.
Study at least 6-7 hours daily or more.
Give your last 30-45 mins to the revision daily.
Best of Luck!
Tips and Tricks for IBPS RRB Prelims Exam:
· Do take Mock Tests to know your Strengths’ & Weaknesses, take it seriously and don’t get demotivated if you score less.
· Make a time table and go by the schedule.
· Do eat well before going. Keep yourself hydrated.
· Refer books, make notes as well online portals to know where you stand.
· There will be 80 questions so, try to manage time.
· Wrong answers will fetch you -0.25 marks and right answers will fetch you +1 marks.
· Prepare from starting don’t leave it for the last day, as hurriedness kills everything.
· Practice Previous Year Examinations’ Papers for the best insights.
To prepare for the IBPS RRB exam you must have a proper strategy and for a prper strategy you should be aware of the IBPS Syllabus and the exam pattern.
IBPS RRB exam is conducted for the recruitment of the candidates for officer and office assistant posts in regional rural banks.
As per the RRB syllabus, IBPS RRB Exam consists five sections English, Reasoning, quantitative, general awareness and computer. the IBPS RRB exam is conducted in two phase that is prelims exam and mains exam.
There is interview conducted for IBPS RRB Scale1,2,3 posts.
The Prelims exam consists only reasoning and numerical section while main exam consists all 5 Sections in objective type questions form.
For the preparation you should solve previous year question papers, and online mock test.
After the solving paper, analyze your mistakes and improve them.
Keep practicing and have confidnece, all the best.
If want to crack the exam then you have come to the right place.
This is a great online exam prep website on the internet as of now.
Youth4work has a good collection of bank exams mock tests, sample papers, previous year question papers and the best part is that you can avail all this exam prep material for free!
Try IBPS RRB OA 2018 mock test by CLICKING HERE
Practice previous year question papers: CLICK HERE
To download IBPS RRB Mock prep Test App in English: CLICK HERE
To download IBPS RRB Mock prep Test App for Hindi prep: CLICK HERE
Thanks for the tips and tricks Akshita.. i will definately follow those
Thanks for the information, it really helped me out.