DSSSB (Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board) is an organization set up to appoint highly skilled and able people. Through the examination, around 4,366 seats will be filled for Government Teacher vacancies. The examination is held in DSSSB Tier 1 and DSSSB Tier 2. The registration begins in July month every year. This online exam is comprised of 100 marks and will be compulsory for all the applicants appearing for the post of TGT, PGT and/or PRT. Service men category are exempted from paying the application fee. Admit cards will be made available soon along with the tentative date for the exam. Candidate must have Senior Secondary School (10+2) along with any certificate of elementary education. The age limit of the candidate applying for the DSSSB Exam should be not more than 30 years. For further information, please refer to the details given below.
Educational Qualification to apply for the DSSSB Exam Tier 1 is given in points below:-
1. Candidate must have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized board/institution.
2. Candidate must have a two year’s Diploma / Certificate Course / in Elementary Teacher Education Course/ Junior Basic Training or equivalent or bachelor of elementary education from a recognized institution along with CTET
3. Must have passed Hindi as a subject at Secondary level and English as a subject at secondary or senior secondary level.
Age of the candidate applying for the DSSSB Exam should be not more than 30 years.
The DSSSB recruitment exam is a state-level exam that will be conducted in online mode with 200 multiple-choice questions to be attempted in 2 hours. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
Type: Computer-based Test (Online Mode)
Duration: The duration of the DSSSB Exam will be of 120 minutes.
No. of Questions: 200 Objective type questions.
Syllabus Covered: General Awareness, English Language and Comprehension, General Intelligence And Reasoning Ability, Arithmetical and Numerical Ability
Marking Scheme: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer and 1 mark for each
1. General Awareness
2. English Language and Comprehension
3. General Intelligence And Reasoning Ability
4. Arithmetical and Numerical Ability
Simplification, Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M, Data Interpretation, Ratio And Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit and Loss, Simple and Compound Interest, Time and Work, Time and Distance
Online practice tests for competitive exams – are very unique and popular among aspirants. Aspirants can take self-designed mock-tests as well as practice for sections and topics separately. Youth4work’s unique and proprietary technology is helping lakhs of aspirants to reveal personal details on what are the strength areas of aspirants for any exam and also suggest how they can improve the performance.